THE NEW INNOVATIVE RANGE OF INCONTINENCE PRODUCTS FOR MEN
Did you know that one of nine men aged over 50 suffer from urinary loss? Many men who suffer from urine leaks are worried about continuing with the same pace as usual in their social lives. The fear of involuntary urinary leakages is often a barrier. Fortunately, there are excellent solutions to regain this confidence despite male bladder weakness. Do not let leaks stop you from living your life. If you are searching for professional incontinence products for men, click here to discover more.
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU EXPERIENCE URINARY INCONTINENCE
Sudden urine leaks can make you feel uncomfortable with yourself. Bladder weakness in men is often considered to be a taboo topic and makes you feel ashamed and unpleasant. However, this is not a life-changing situation. You might have to adapt certain behaviours, but do not let the leaks disturb you from continuing your life as usual. There are many possibilities to improve your bladder and handle incontinence in men.
- Sport: Try to integrate sport as much as you can into your daily routine. Even at work or at home you can do little Kegel exercises to strengthen your bladder and prevent further leaks. If you have the feeling that you are more likely to experience leaks while exercising, running or doing competitive sport, make sure you empty your bladder before and after.
- Bladder training: Try to set certain times to empty your bladder. Every time you go to the bathroom, try to hold 5 minutes longer and strengthen the muscles. You will see a significant improvement if you train this day by day.
- Lifestyle: If you are an active person and usually go out often, do not change! Just slightly adapt your lifestyle: When you go out, make sure you always know where the closest bathrooms is. Also, you need to make sure that you always carry a second (or third) incontinence pad with you (or in your car, bag, etc).
- Drinks: Especially when you go out you sometimes take drinks or food which might irritate the bladder. Make sure you avoid drinking too much alcohol and coffee. It stimulates the bladder even more, resulting in more visits on the bathroom.
- Incontinence products: Check how often you experience leaks and what kind of absorbency you will need. There are professional incontinence products for men guiding you through UI. You can e.g. make use of product finder online or call iD’s customer service to be consulted properly.
MALE INCONTINENCE PADS FOR COMFORT AND SECURITY
There should no longer be a taboo about the medical phenomenon, especially now that there are very effective and discrete solutions. iD has launched a new range of adult incontinence products for men on the market: iD for men, a discreet and functional solution for light to moderate urinary losses in men. With iD for men you will receive an invisible solution to continue living your life as usual.
The complete range offers a practical solution for managing light to moderate bladder leakage and designed to maximise protection and comfort. The products are soft and comfortable staying perfectly in place and make no noise. iD for men incontinence underwear feature the Odour Control Technology system alongside Power Dry Technology to make them the perfect solution for active men to regain freedom and self-confidence. With its perfect fit and comfort you will not even realise wearing it and can enjoy your life as usual.